As this is for SBS2003 and "someday" 2007 so you can probably include intranet
browsing - at least for now.

-----Original Message-----
From: Sam Cayze [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2008 2:18 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Blackberries or Windows CE phones

'My' list of features missing from WinMob 5:

Lack of admin console/remote management/reporting
Meeting Attendee Information
Out of Office Management
Dedicated Technical Support (For MS it's pay per incident, or forums, peers,
etc).
SSL Certificate Management
Message Flags (Still can't get over that they missed this).
Notes
Search (It's very limited)
Public Folders
Contact Categories
Push 3rd Party Applications to device
Device Tracking, Monitoring, Reporting
Updates to Software are about every year or two as opposed to quarterly with
others.
Inline Message Fetch
Fetch emails from mail subfolders on first sync.

A few of these are fixed in WinMob 6.1 and Exchange 2007