I have a client with an exchange 2000 server with a couple thousand
emails stuck in the queue: "Messages with an unreachable destination"
There is only one recipient for all the emails in the queue, and that
recipient is an external address used for archiving something or other
in the company.  The client wants to see the contents of the emails in
the queue before trying to delete the queue.

Where and how are the emails in that queue stored?

Is there an easy way to see those emails, or at least the subjects?
Can I have them delivered elsewhere?  I've never even seen that queue
before.

Thanks for any help.

Bill Songstad