From: Rausch, Michael D [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 16 April 2008 15:52
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Need some electronic fax recommendations

Hello, I am looking at changing our current electronic fax solution here
and am looking for some recommendations.

True Exchange tie in would be ok, but not a hard requirement.

Requirements would be that it can receive documents to fax via Email and
FTP, and it has the ability to send faxes it receives via email (they
all do this don't they?) and also to printers.

What are you guys out there using?  Happy with the product?  How is the
support?

Thanks much

Mike Rausch

This e-mail (including all attachments) is confidential and may be privileged.
It is for the exclusive use of the addressee only. If you are not the
addressee,
you are hereby notified that any dissemination of this communication is
strictly
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please erase all
copies of the message and its attachments and notify us immediately at
[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>. Thank You.