Hi,

 I have a SBS 2003 server. The licensing information
says that We have 55 CALs. However, I'm getting
recently a warning that we are 1 CAL away to reach our
limit of licenses installed.

 We had 60 people in our company but now We are
diminishing the number of employees (people that
left). We are now under 55 employees but We are
hiring.

 So It is really difficult to me to figure out how
this counting is being done by the server.

 We have Mac (Entourage) and PC (Outlook) users, if
that matters.

 Miguel

Enviado desde Correo Yahoo! La bandeja de entrada más inteligente.