I need help correcting filling in/correcting holes in my understanding of
email certificates and how they work.

I purchase a well known cert for my domain so that I can send encrypted
email over the public domain.

Because I laid out the money for this well known cert, I don't have to
exchange certificates with folks outside my domain in order for them to read
my encrypted email, right?

In Outlook, there is a checkbox to encrypt outgoing email.  Is there a way
on the org. level to say all mail sent to anyone @thisorg.com  outside my
domain should always be encrypted?

Because I paid the big bucks, can we just set it on the domain level to
encrypt ALL outgoing email?

Will this well known cert allow my BB users to send encrypted email to folks
not in my org?

TIA,  I really appreciate those of you who are able/willing to "educate" the
poorly informed.

Jeff