From: Jeff Brown [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2008 9:57 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Email Certificates

Thank you very much.   I will look at that information as time allows.  We are
running E2K3 and BES 4.1.  Main concern at the moment is that we find a way to
send email from BB's to vendors OUTSIDE our network in a secure way that is
readable by them.
On Wed, Apr 23, 2008 at 11:30 AM, Troy Meyer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL