Hello all.

Have a question, we are entertaining an issue that we have been presented with.
 We have the need to remove / eliminate a live MS Exchange 2007 server, as it
is not needed anymore.  For ease of use and data access, we want to export all
mailboxes to PSTs.  In past lives, we used Exmerge and would select all
mailboxes and go.

I am not having success in locating Exmerge for all mailboxes in the management
shell of Exchange 2007.  Thought I'd through this to the group prior googling...

Thanks.

CAR