From: JB [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, April 25, 2008 7:53 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Missing Headers

I totally understand removing the MS Word Editor.  And in my testing, removing
the editor makes everything work just fine.  The problem is that this use is a
VP and she's set in her ways and refuses to give it up.  So I have to find a
solution that allows her to use the MS Word Editor.... That's the catch.
Thanks for the response.
John Bowles