From: JB [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, April 25, 2008 9:13 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Missing Headers

All-
I have an issue with this one particular user.  She's emailing a person
within our company in Hong Kong.  When she sends an email to him and he
replies back to her...everything seems normal.  But when she tries to
reply back, she gets a "MS Word Unspecified Error" pop up.  One thing I've
noticed is that when the guy from Hong Kong replies there are no headers in
the message if you select View->Options.  It's totally blank.
If I remove the original message sent out by the lady from the body of the
message it gets sent back just fine.  So it seems that MS Word Editor is
choking on something in the originating message.
Now, I've tested a message from the same guy with the header information in
the message and did a reply and nothing bombed out on me.

Could it be that MS Word Editor is choking on the null header information in
this message?  This guy is either using MS Mail or Outlook Express and
POP'ing his mail from his mail server.
Thank you for your help.
John Bowles

________