Exchange 2007 SP1

Hi All,

Conference rooms were created using the EMC, and the AutoAccept flag was pushed
using the EMS.  When a user tries to book a conference room, they cannot see
the calendar details to see who's occupying the room.  I can, but I have
adminrights to the conference rooms.  I'm looking at the flags with the
set-mailboxcalendarsettings cmdlet, but can't seem to find any that would allow
me to show details.  The removeprivateproperty flag looks promising but it's
already set to true.  Can this be done.

I don't recall in e2k3 I needed to do anything special but that was a while
back.

Glenn