Hi Glenn,

Not entirely sure of your particulars but I just encountered a similar
problem.  The conf rooms are set to auto book meetings in the calendar
but the meetings were not showing up in the calendar.  Many people just
invite the room as a required or optional attendee.  Unless the inviter
adds the room as a resource it will not be reflected in the calendar of
that conf room.

>From this page on outlook direct booking...
http://www.slipstick.com/calendar/skedresource.asp

The clients must book all appointments with a specific Outlook
technique: On the Attendee Availability tab of a meeting request, click
Invite Others to add one or more resources to the Resources box. Make
sure you add them as resources. If you add them as required or optional
attendees, the resources will not be automatically booked.

Hope that helps.

This transmission, together with any attachments, is intended only for
the use
of those to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is
privileged,
confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you
are not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any distribution or
copying
of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you received this
transmission in
error, please notify the original sender immediately and delete this
message,
along with any attachments, from your computer.