My Checkpoint is very exhausted, but that's because it's installed on a
very old server box...

Joe Heaton

________________________________

From: Michael B. Smith [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, April 28, 2008 11:38 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Committing transaction logs

In case anyone is interested, I expanded on this explanation a little
bit, and added a discussion of checkpoint exhaustion, which I recommend
you should be monitoring for on your Exchange server.

<http://theessentialexchange.com/blogs/michael/archive/2008/04/28/ESE-Ch
eckpoint-Depth.aspx>

Regards,

Michael B. Smith