He probably read it in Stanek's MS Press Pocket Consultant book.

From: "Salvador Manzo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2008 11:15 AM
To: "MS-Exchange Admin Issues" <exchangelist@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>
Subject: Re: Exch2007 in ESX

Oh good Guu...  Is there a feedback mechanism to New Horizons so they know this
particular trainer isn't quite there for Exchange?

On 4/30/08 7:36 AM, "David Lum" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

New Horizons trainer at an Exchange 2007 class. Apparently he was mistaken eh?

  Dave Lum   -  Systems Engineer
[EMAIL PROTECTED] - (971)-222-1025
 "   When you step on the brakes your life is in your foot's hands   "