I want to second the recommendation of Virtual Labs.  They are a great
resource for some free immediate training with virtual machines and a
lab manual.

-----Original Message-----
From: Steven Peck [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2008 9:36 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Changing Servers

I will also mention Microsoft's Virtual labs for all those who may not
be aware of them.  They will not make you an expert by any means but
they will give you a fairly quick, structured look at the 'way it is
hoped things will go' which is actually quite useful.

Main site
http://www.microsoft.com/events/vlabs/default.mspx
Exchange
http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/bb499043.aspx

Transitioning from Exchange Server 2003 to Exchange Server 2007
http://msevents.microsoft.com/CUI/WebCastEventDetails.aspx?EventID=10323
44445&EventCategory=3&culture=en-US&CountryCode=US
install Microsoft(R) Exchange Server 2007 in an existing Exchange
Server 2003 single-forest environment. This lab also demonstrates how
to mount the Exchange Server 2007 mailbox database as well as how to
move a User from Exchange Server 2003 to Exchange Server 2007.

Steven Peck

On Wed, May 14, 2008 at 7:43 AM, Matt Moore <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Watch the wrap.....

http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/Removing-First-Exchange-2003-Server-
Part
> 1.html

This message is private and confidential. If you have received it in error,
please notify the sender and remove it from your system.