From: Steve Ens [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, May 27, 2008 10:34 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: 4.4.7

One person trying to send messages into our org is getting these errors
coming back...

Final-recipient: rfc822;[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Action: delayed

Doesn't look like it's getting into our server at all, since that message
comes back from her ISP.  We get messages from other users at the ISP.  She
can send messages to other people fine in other companies.  I've whitelisted
her address in the spam filter, I've checked all my settings, it all looks
ok.  Any suggestions?
Thanks
Steve