I used Digicert for mine. They have a tool on their web site that allows you to
simply fill in the blanks and it spits out the necessary PowerShell for
creating the request. Very simple and well priced.
Tim

From: Ehren Benson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2008 11:36 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Exchange Certificate

Hello!

I need to get a certificate so that the warnings can go away for IMAP, SMTP and
OWA.  I have done a bit of reading on this and it seems less than
straightforward.  Has anyone done this and had an easy or hard time with it?
Who did you buy your cert from and do you have any resources that clearly
specify how to create the request and then import the cert.

I want to have my ducks in a row before I do this because I know just as it can
make everything work smoothly it can expediously bring everything to a
screeching halt if not done correctly!

Thanks

Ehren J. Benson, MCSE
Windows Systems Administrator