From: Ehren Benson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2008 12:36 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Exchange Certificate

Hello!

I need to get a certificate so that the warnings can go away for IMAP,
SMTP and OWA.  I have done a bit of reading on this and it seems less
than straightforward.  Has anyone done this and had an easy or hard time
with it?  Who did you buy your cert from and do you have any resources
that clearly specify how to create the request and then import the cert.

I want to have my ducks in a row before I do this because I know just as
it can make everything work smoothly it can expediously bring everything
to a screeching halt if not done correctly!

Thanks

Ehren J. Benson, MCSE

Windows Systems Administrator

Department of Physics and Astronomy