Pardon my asking, but why would you want to enable/use tar pitting?
What does it do other than slow down an SMTP conversation?

John H. Matteson, Jr.
Systems Administrator/ITT Systems
FOB Orgun-E
Afghanistan
DSN - 318 431 8001
VoSIP - (308) 431 - 0000
Iridium - 717.633.3823
Roshain - 079 - 736 - 3832

"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes
here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he
shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an
outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or
birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming
in every facet an American, and nothing but an American... There can be
no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but
something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one
flag, the American flag.. We have room for but one language here, and
that is the English language... and we have room for but one sole
loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."
Teddy Roosevelt; 1907