From: Ehren Benson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, June 13, 2008 11:01 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: I removed a user without first deleting mailbox

Hi-

I made a boo boo.  I had to recreate someones AD account due to an issue with
it and forgot they had a mailbox in exchange 2007.  Now that the ad account is
gone when I try to disable or remove the mailbox in exchange so I can recreate
it I get an error saying the object can not be found in AD.  Is there a way to
force it to remove the mailbox without having the AD account?

There is no need to wory about the data in the mailbox because there is none,
the user hadn't been fully migrated to exchange yet.

Please help!! :)  Thanks!

Ehren J. Benson, MCSE
Windows Systems Administrator
Department of Physics and Astronomy