From: Ehren Benson [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, June 13, 2008 2:27 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: I removed a user without first deleting mailbox

I wish I could explain what happened but it seems to have magically fixed
itself…

A few hours ago when it had the issue I just closed it and moved on to other
things for the time being and now everything is fine.  I tried refreshing and
closing / reopening to see if it did anything in the background before but it
hadn’t.

Wish I could offer some useful suggestions on how I resolved it but I guess
patience is the only thing I can say  :/

Thanks for the input folks!

Ehren J. Benson, MCSE
Windows Systems Administrator

517-884-5469