That sounds like an Address List.

________________________________

From: Joe Heaton [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, June 13, 2008 5:29 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Distribution group question

Is there a type of distribution group where you can go into the Address
List, open the group, and select individual names to add to the To:
line?  My boss is saying she's done this before, but I've never heard of
it.

Thanks,

Joe Heaton

AISA

Employment Training Panel

1100 J Street, 4th Floor

Sacramento, CA  95814

(916) 327-5276

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Note:
The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential
and
protected from disclosure.  If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to
replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.