I think the RBL vigilantism is diminished nowadays though.

-----Original Message-----
From: Matteson, John H Jr USA Mr USA 25th SigBN (ITT)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, June 17, 2008 10:18 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: spam listing

It's too bad that some black hole list administrators get too full of their
own self inflated self importance and cause havoc on the net for their own
selfish ends.

John H. Matteson, Jr.
Systems Administrator/ITT Systems
Forward Operating Base Orgun-E
Afghanistan
DSN - 318 431 8001
VoSIP - (308) 431 - 0000
Iridium SatPhone - 717.633.3823
Roshain Mobile - 079 - 736 - 3832

"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here
in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be
treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to
discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or
origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an
American, and nothing but an American... There can be no divided allegiance
here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an
American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag.. We have
room for but one language here, and that is the English language... and we
have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American
people."

Teddy Roosevelt; 1907