From: Ehren Benson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, June 19, 2008 9:36 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Sharing Calendars - EX2007/OL2007

Thanks Michael-

I am using EX2007 so I went to Org Config in EMC and went to Offline address
book and right clicked the default and clicked update, it warned me and
proceeded about its business.  That however didn't seem to do anything, when
I clicked download address book I got a "object cannot be found" error.

However I then went off on my own trying things.. J  Under address lists I
created a new address list and in the criteria specified that all users with
an exchange mailbox would be in the list.  Done. went to outlook and clicked
the arrow next to send and receive and it worked, however the Global address
list is still lacking 95% of the people, but in the dropdown I can now
select the list I just created and see everyone.

It seems that any new accounts that have been created since our very first
batch of 10 have not been added to the global address list.  Is there a way
to create a new default global address list or change the criteria of it or
force it to add all the new mailboxes.

I love when one problem ends up being something else.

Thanks

Ehren J. Benson, MCSE

Windows Systems Administrator

[EMAIL PROTECTED]