"It's a gr-r-r-reat day for a birth."

(If Scottish F1 great Jackie Stewart did play-by-play for the delivery...)

From: "John Hornbuckle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, June 26, 2008 12:21 PM
To: "MS-Exchange Admin Issues" <exchangelist@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>
Subject: Update: Exchange on VM

Just to update folks on this... Microsoft has announced that they will
support Exchange 2008 running virtualized with Hyper-V. The only role
they won't support is Unified Messaging server.

http://blogs.technet.com/scottschnoll/archive/2008/06/15/exchange-server
-2007-and-hyper-v.aspx

John

~ http://www.sunbeltsoftware.com/Ninja ~