IMO, yes - it really does work!  I've tried a number of similar
sounding products, and this one by far has been the best and most
honest product I've tried.

So much so that I buy it by the 12 pack from drugstore.com.

You /wont/ crash.  You /will/ feel better for hours.  At least thats
my experience with it.   I don't take it every day, but it definitely
helps on the days that I do.

I've significantly cut coffee out of my life, and although I used to
love Red Bull when it came out, I'd never touch that again.

--
ME2