Its better if you mix your favourite energy drink (red bull)  with vodka
and tequila J (TVR)

http://www.cocktailmaking.co.uk/displaycocktail.php/1600-TVR

From: Sherry Abercrombie [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 07 July 2008 21:21
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Give him props! (was RE: Super fun question)

They work very well, there is not the extreme high, then fast crash that
other "energy" drinks give you because of what ME2 said, not a lot of
sugar and caffeine.  They don't taste very good in my opinion, but it's
only 2 oz, so it's not intolerable.

Thanks ME2 for the tip on drugstore.com, I'll be checking that out....

On Mon, Jul 7, 2008 at 3:14 PM, Micheal Espinola Jr