From: Eric Woodford <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues <exchangelist@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>
Sent: Monday, July 14, 2008 9:37:38 AM
Subject: Re: Setting up blackberries to connect to Exchange

Do you have a Blackberry server? Look into Blackberry Internet Services (BIS)
to pull their Exchange email via IMAP.

On Mon, Jul 14, 2008 at 7:31 AM, King's Kid <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi all,

My bosses in their infinite wisdom have decided to give our roaming supervisors
Blackberry Curve 8330 phones. They have already received them.  However, I
wasn't notified until today that they are expecting to receive their e-mail
using them.

I've checked on Sprint's website (useless) and Microsoft's website and could
find information about if there's a problem but not how to do an initial set-up.

My question is, is there anything I need to do to our Exchange server to allow
this?  If so, could someone point me to a step by step to do it.

Exchange 2k3, fully patched on an SBS 2k3 server sp2

TIA
 BJ

No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of
electrons were terribly inconvenienced.