From: Steve Ens [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, July 14, 2008 9:17 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Setting up blackberries to connect to Exchange

I managed to snag a free 20 license BES from Telus here in
Winnipeg....good deal I thought.

On Mon, Jul 14, 2008 at 10:38 AM, Sam Cayze <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

FYI, Sprint is giving a BES server license FREE if you purchase 5 or
more BB devices.   You might want to talk to your Sprint account manger
to get your license.

Sam