So my first thought here is do you have any WM devices running?

In other words, do you have a known good WM/AS setup, or is this the first
AS device you have setup?

From: Dennis Rogov [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2008 9:29 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Ok it's starting BB to iPone

I just received an IP phone from the IT director requesting that I setup
email on it. Based on the documentation it looks like a simple job yah right
I have been fumbling with the device for about 2 hours now. On my firewall I
have port 443 open as we allow Outlook Web Access I also enabled IMAP not
sure what else to do. I have a feeling it has something to do with SSL
encryption.

Any assistance would be great

Dr

Dennis Rogov

Senior Network Analyst
THE Peer GROUP an informed medical communications company

379 thornall street, 12th floor  | edison, nj 08837 usa

Direct: 732-205-8376 | fax: 732.321.0636 |Cell:732.861.2277

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                   www.peergroupinc.com
[This e-mail and any attachments thereto, is intended only for use by the
confidential information. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost
by any mistransmission. If you are not the intended recipient of this
e-mail, you are hereby notified any dissemination, distribution or copying
of this email, and any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited. If you
receive this email in error please immediately notify me at (732) 205-8376
and permanently delete the original copy and any copy of any e-mail, and any
printout thereof. ]

  _____