From: Dennis Rogov [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2008 12:29 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Ok it's starting BB to iPone

I just received an IP phone from the IT director requesting that I setup
email on it. Based on the documentation it looks like a simple job yah
right I have been fumbling with the device for about 2 hours now. On my
firewall I have port 443 open as we allow Outlook Web Access I also
enabled IMAP not sure what else to do. I have a feeling it has something
to do with SSL encryption.

Any assistance would be great

Dr

Dennis Rogov
Senior Network Analyst
THE Peer GROUP an informed medical communications company
379 thornall street, 12th floor  | edison, nj 08837 usa
Direct: 732-205-8376 | fax: 732.321.0636 |Cell:732.861.2277
HYPERLINK
"mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]"[EMAIL PROTECTED]
HYPERLINK "http://www.peergroupinc.com"www.peergroupinc.com

[This e-mail and any attachments thereto, is intended only for use by
the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or
confidential information. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or
lost by any mistransmission. If you are not the intended recipient of
this e-mail, you are hereby notified any dissemination, distribution or
copying of this email, and any attachments thereto, is strictly
prohibited. If you receive this email in error please immediately notify
me at (732) 205-8376 and permanently delete the original copy and any
copy of any e-mail, and any printout thereof. ]

  _____