Integrated and basic.  Try taking a look at these links:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/817379

http://www.digwin.com/view/how-jim-mcbee-solved-the-activesync-error-code-0x85010014

Assuming you're getting the infamous 0x85010014 error code on the device
when trying to sync.

On 7/17/08, Dennis Rogov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>         I don't see that option under authentication method.
>

> Dr
>

> Dennis Rogov
> Senior Network Analyst
> THE Peer GROUP an informed medical communications company
>
> 379 thornall street, 12th floor  | edison, nj 08837 usa
>
> Direct: 732-205-8376 | fax: 732.321.0636 |Cell:732.861.2277
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]                   www.peergroupinc.com
> [This e-mail and any attachments thereto, is intended only for use by
> the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or
> confidential information. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or
> lost by any mistransmission. If you are not the intended recipient of
> this e-mail, you are hereby notified any dissemination, distribution or
> copying of this email, and any attachments thereto, is strictly
> prohibited. If you receive this email in error please immediately notify
> me at (732) 205-8376 and permanently delete the original copy and any
> copy of any e-mail, and any printout thereof. ]

Sherry Abercrombie

Arthur C. Clarke