I have moved a few test users using ADMT (Migrated roaming profiles, SID
history etc which completed with no errors) and then moved there
mailboxes using the Exchange Migration wizard.

I thought that having moved the mailbox and logged on in the new domain
Outlook automatically should find the new exchange server.

This is not happening.

Worse If I try to manually change the Outlook Profile to look for the
New Exchange server I get an error message.

"The Name could not be resolved. The Name could not be matched to a name
in the address list."

Have I missed something basic?

Kevan