From: Evan Brastow [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, July 28, 2008 4:54 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Corrupted files attached to emails

Hi folks,

Got a weird problem that's been going on all month. I've talked to my
ISP about this, and I'm not sure they're going to come through with
anything, so I wanted to bounce it off you guys as well.

My company works with a lot of art files... AI files (Adobe Illustrator)
and TIFF files are the main ones. The problem is that a high percentage
of them lately seem to be unopenable when they arrive. The companies
that are sending them are saying they can open them on their end, but
they seem corrupted when we go to open them here.

Over the weekend, I did an offline defrag, just to clear out any gunk
(that's a technical term, I know) that might be causing it.

Anyone know how to go about troubleshooting something like this?

Exchange 2003 SP2, clients are Outlook 2003 and 2007.

Thanks very much J

Evan