From: Senter, John [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tue 7/29/2008 10:59 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Corrupted files attached to emails

I like the suggestion from one of the others to have them send the
attachment to the company address and CC a external mail source like
gmail or hotmail.  If the one to the company address is corrupt, check
the external source to see if it is corrupt.  That should show you if it
is your systems or one of their outbound gateways.  Check the message
headers for both messages to see if they used the same outbound gateways
on their end.