Just updated to Exchange 2k7 on W2k8 and the PF folders we've dragged over came
with their old permission settings and new permissions aren't being inherited.

Is there a way to reset the permissions on the whole PF store to remove all
permissions and add one for management and turn on inheritance?

I looked at PFDavAdmin - but it looks like there's a whole slew of stuff to
install and configure on Win 2k8 before I can use it.

Any cmdlets?

Thanks

The Epstein School is a proud beneficiary of the Jewish Federation of Greater
Atlanta.