From: Shields, Anthony [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2008 9:16 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Resetting PF Permissions

Just updated to Exchange 2k7 on W2k8 and the PF folders we've dragged over
came with their old permission settings and new permissions aren't being
inherited.

Is there a way to reset the permissions on the whole PF store to remove all
permissions and add one for management and turn on inheritance?

I looked at PFDavAdmin - but it looks like there's a whole slew of stuff to
install and configure on Win 2k8 before I can use it.

Any cmdlets?

Thanks

  _____

The Epstein School is a proud beneficiary of the Jewish Federation of
Greater Atlanta.