From: Michael B. Smith [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 07 August 2008 13:50
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Exchange 2007, memory usage, and hunt the thimble

In another email in this thread, you also mentioned that it was the
DC/GC.

I would start with Perfmon, using the counters I named below (and I'd
also be looking at disk queuing at the same time).

Then exbpa.

You should be able to quickly determine the problem. Fixing it may be a
tad more challenging, but identifying it is cake.

Regards,

Michael B. Smith
MCITP:SA,EMA/MCSE/Exchange MVP
http://TheEssentialExchange.com