Do you put AV on your Exchange server or let your gateway scanners do all
the work?  I'm not talking about file based AV b/c everyone knows it would
be just silly not to put that on your server.   If you would have ask me a
year ago whether or not I would recommend putting AV on exchange I would
have said with out a question YES.  Over the last year I have seen a ton of
places only relying on their SMTP gateway scanner and the desktop scanners.
So if your a shop tight on money it begs the question can you do without or
its that just a BIG no no.  What do you guys do?

Matt