From: Matt Plahtinsky [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, August 11, 2008 2:46 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: AV on Exchange?

Do you put AV on your Exchange server or let your gateway scanners do
all the work?  I'm not talking about file based AV b/c everyone knows it
would be just silly not to put that on your server.   If you would have
ask me a year ago whether or not I would recommend putting AV on
exchange I would have said with out a question YES.  Over the last year
I have seen a ton of places only relying on their SMTP gateway scanner
and the desktop scanners.  So if your a shop tight on money it begs the
question can you do without or its that just a BIG no no.  What do you
guys do?

Matt