>> Your OOTO says "I will be out of the office between Monday and Friday
with no access to email".
That really says "My house will be empty, please come and help yourself".

"I will be out of the office between Monday and Friday with no access to
email" really says "I will be out of the office between Monday and Friday
with no access to email".

"I will be mountain climbing in the Andes next week" suggests that there is
probably one fewer people in the house at least.

The company approved OOF template is a solid idea.