True 'nuff.

-----Original Message-----
From: Micheal Espinola Jr [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, August 14, 2008 12:16 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: OOOR?

Directly of an OOO?  No.  People finding out I wasn't home and knew I
had cool stuff?  Yes - including the audacity to try to steal a
motocross bike stored in my basement.

Its just a good thing that security is tiiiight....

But OOO, people blabbing in misc. company, etc - Its really all the
same: Bad people are everywhere, and will try to take advantage of a
situation based on the information they have.

On Thu, Aug 14, 2008 at 3:07 PM, Don Andrews <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Really???  Attempted as a result of a business OOO? - amazing - wonder
> how they made the connection.
>
> 'course when I was growing up, all this email stuff (and most
computers)
> was way future technology.
>
> I'd have to agree about social engineering and stupidity - but then
I've
> never overcome my attraction for mantraps.

Friday