From: Carl Houseman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wed 8/13/2008 4:59 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Couple of PF questions

1. No reason why you can't use a security group anywhere you might have
added a user, for permissions purposes.  Notice that all the default
entries in the ACL for a PF are groups.

2. I don't think so, but having said it's not possible, someone will
certainly show up to contradict me if they can.

3. If you're online (not cached mode), things show up instantly the same
as they show up in the Inbox.   If you're online in cached mode, and
you've enabled PF caching in the Advanced Properties of the Exchange
account, they show up automatically whenever folders are updated.  I've
never done anything special for cached PF's and the send/receive list,
and I read all these lists in cached PF's.

Carl