From: Markko Meriniit [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2008 2:28 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: User complains that Exchange internal e-mail has huge delay

  We have Exchange 2007 SP1. E-mail(organization internal mail) was sent
yesterday 16:31 and user said that it actually appeared in his mailbox today
morning around 9 o'clock. I guess I have only user word for it, because
Exchange shows in it's tracking logs the event RECEIVE at 16:31 and right after
that event DELIVER where recipient is complaining user. I can't dig any more
debug info out from anywhere. We also have Symanteg Mail security 6 but it
doesn't show also any errors or events about it. This also doesn't happen
regurally so researching it is difficult and I can't make analogical situations
happen at will. Any experiences from other people or ideas why this may happen?

Thanks,
Markko Meriniit