From: Miller Bonnie L. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 27, 2008 10:21 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: User complains that Exchange internal e-mail has huge delay

Besides the other suggestions, one thing I find a lot when the e-mail
always arrives "the next day" is that they've accidentally modified
their view.  In particular, they have collapsed the - sign next to
"Today" (so it shows as a + instead) and simply don't see the messages
until they roll into the "Yesterday" group.

If you can't get to their screen, tell them to click the "View" menu and
choose "Expand/collapse groups", then "Expand all groups".

-Bonnie