From: Kurt Buff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues <exchangelist@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>
Sent: Wed Sep 03 18:51:46 2008
Subject: Re: Blackberry, or something else?

Yes, I'm all over the policy thing. Fortunately, I haven't yet set up
OMA/ActiveSynch/IMAP-over-SSL/whatever, and the migration from
Exchange 5.5 cut off the IMAP and POP for everyone - by design! - so
there has been some howling about that.

I'm now almost ready to throw the bone to the crowd, but I want it to
be the right bone in the right way.

Centrally managed on company-issued devices only - that's my mantra. I
want the data secure both in transit and at rest.

Kurt