Hey guys,

We have a new client that we are pulling our hair out with.  Whenever we
view the Public Folder tree in ESM 2003, Sp2 there is nothing there,
although current Public folders..(Created eons ago) are still there in
Outlook and usable.

If we try to create any public folders within ESM there disappear in
about 10 secs.

We can create them from within Outlook, but we cannot mail enable.  Any
attempts to edit the properties on the Public Folder from within ESM
gives us two errors.

The mail proxy for this folder can not be found after we attempt to mail
enable.

And when we goto the permissions of the folder before it deletes we get
unexpected error, 8000ffff

I have looked at the guid which is clear using PFDEVAdmin, I have looked
in ADSIedit and the msexchpftreeowner both are correct.

Any other ideas before I call PSS?

Thanks

Greg