Hi all

For those who allow password changes in OWA, can you tell me if it works
for users whose passwords have expired? This technet article:

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb684904(EXCHG.80).aspx
"Configuring the Change Password Feature in Outlook Web Access"

..suggests that it should be possible to change expired passwords, but
when I try to log in to OWA with an account where the password is
expired, OWA just gives an incorrect password error.

Anyone know what the problem is? The article goes on to talk about
creating virtual directories, which I'm loathe to do unless it will fix
this specific issue.

Richard