Hi All,

Forgive me if I am not explaining this correctly...

I am currently working in implementing an Exchange 2007 CAS/HT server as well as an exchange 2007 server as a secondary mailbox server with the existing Exchange 2003 seerver.

Currently the Exchange 2003 server is setup to have all Logs and DB's on a SAN.

Before I set up the new exchange 2007 back end server, i want to make sure that the SAN is setup properly for Exchange.

As of now, there are 2 storage groups with 4 stores in each storage group.

On the SAN, each store is stored in 8 individual Luns that are VRAID 5

the logs are stored seperately for each storage group in their own LUN that is a VRAID 1

so on my exchange server, i have 8 drives that are for stores, and drives for logs.

Does this sound like the SAN is implemented correctly for Exchange?

Please advise

Thanks

Travis