From: James Wells [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, October 03, 2008 9:41 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Change Outlook RPC bind order?

Has anyone ever had a valid reason to change Outlook's RPC binding
order?  (KB 163576). We had some complaints about Outlook performance
over VPN, and a consultant recommended that setting as a fix...the
customers claim to have seen improvement, but I had never even heard
of this setting, client-side...

--James

--
Sent from my mobile device