From: Devin Meade [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, October 08, 2008 8:12 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Allowing external forwards

Oh mighty Exchange gurus,

We have a user wanting to fwd all emails to an external address.  We run
Exchange 2003 and fwd to external is turned off.  If I turn this on,
will we be vulnerable to a mail loop?  We run one domain only.

I see this here:  ESM > Global Settings > Internet Message Formats >
Default (which has * listed at the Domain) > Properties > Advanced >
"Allow auto foward" is unchecked.

Thanks,
Devin